About the Opportunity
- Your days will have you supporting Commonwealth’s advisors and their customers by executing fixed income trades in accordance with industry regulations and internal policies.
- To meet our high standards (and uphold your own), your attention to detail must be sharp and your commitment to quality control unwavering.
- If you think you have what it takes—including excellent knowledge of multiple trade execution and clearing systems, as well as your FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities registrations—then let’s introduce ourselves.
- Executing a high volume of trades efficiently and accurately while maintaining compliance with all regulatory requirements, including TRACE and MSRB reporting standards
- Working with fixed income dealers to ensure product supply
- Researching and resolving complex trading issues and conducting compliance reporting
- Providing detailed security analysis, comparative yields, and product and policy information
- Monitoring market events to support risk-appropriate fixed income sales and trading
- Bachelor’s degree, plus at least 3 years of fixed income trading experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities registrations required; FINRA Series 53 securities registration is a plus
- Adept listening and analytical skills; makes consistent, informed, and composed decisions using a blend of knowledge, experience, and analysis
- Able to work productively and effectively with strict adherence to policies and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of multiple trade execution and clearing systems; detailed knowledge of National Financial Services LLC clearing systems, preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills, as well as oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Bloomberg, Excel, and Word
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs