Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 47,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Grant Thornton’s Advisory professionals are progressive thinkers who create, protect, and transform value today, so our clients have the opportunity to thrive and grow. Our advisory practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients. The Advisory Practice includes Business Consulting (BC), Business Risk Services (BRS), Transaction Services (TS), Enterprise Technology, Strategy & Innovation (ETSI) and Financial Services (FS and FinTech).
Grant Thornton is looking for a Lab Associate to join its growing team. This position will support the FinTech solutions team. The successful candidate must have strong time management skills and be very detail oriented and self-motivated. They will have an
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Logistics support for client events
- Managing the audio visual equipment and setting-up for events
- Liaising with WeWork on day to day maintenance issues, etc.
- Liaising with GT IT, managing availability & SLA’s
- Onsite, first line, support for IT & AV
- Setting up demonstrations
- Supporting demonstrations
- Creating audio visual content
- Managing the video wall and other digital signage
- Cataloguing and maintaining content / media
- Cataloguing and maintaining demonstrations, scripts, etc.
- Managing supplies
- Tracking equipment
- 2 or more years experience managing audio visual equipment and setting-up for events
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver under deadlines
- Effective organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work additional hours and travel domestically as needed.
- BA degree preferred
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visit www.gt.com.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 59 offices across the U.S., with more than 590 partners and 8,500+ employees in the United States and at our Shared Services Center in Bangalore, India.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and privately-held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.