Our Client, a highly regarded Fin-Tech firm with heavy focus in Bitcoin Trading and Bankchain Technology, is looking for a Chief Compliance Officer to oversee the firm’s overall compliance infrastructure.
They seek a compliance professional with 15 years of progressive regulatory & compliance experience in the banking sector &/or Fin-tech space, deep regulatory expertise, and strong leadership abilities with team management skills to Head up Compliance.
This position will:
- Manage the overall compliance framework for the firm
- Own all regulatory matters for the firm.
- Oversee AML & OFAC Sanctions Compliance.
- Interface and build relationship with regulators.
- Manage & oversee regulatory examinations & internal and external audits.
- Enhance and maintain the compliance framework through the development and implementation of comprehensive policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of changes in the regulatory landscape and proactively assess impact to the firm.
- Manage, lead and develop compliance & risk teams.
- Work with the product teams in a compliance advisory capacity.
- Oversee vendor management processes from a risk & compliance standpoint.
- Have the ability to thrive in fast-pace, evolving, and technologically driven environment.
Are you interested or know someone that might be?
Please send resumes to Heather@ComplianceSearch.com.