- Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation, and has over $320 billion under management in mutual funds and ETFs. Products managed include a wide variety of active and indexed equity, fixed income, and asset allocation strategies, as well as money markets funds. CSIM uses a consistent and disciplined approach to investing across all our products and seeks to develop innovative new products to meet the core investing needs of our clients.
- Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) seeks to recruit an experienced investment professional to serve as Portfolio Manager that will have day-to-day responsibility for managing Passive Strategy equity funds, which include Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Index Mutual Funds.
What you’ll do:
- Perform portfolio management tasks to meet investment objectives, including portfolio trading, rebalancing and handling client contributions and redemptions.
- Perform fund performance attribution tasks.
- Proactively contribute to investment process and system enhancements.
- Provide analytical and qualitative support to management and client-facing business partners
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, CFA or MBA desirable.
- 7 years of working experience in investment management or financial service fields.
- Knowledge and interest in equity index methodologies, portfolio construction, capital markets and industry trends.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Strong Excel, Bloomberg, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using industry portfolio management optimization and risk tools/models.
- Curious, self-motivated and outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship-building skills with internal and external business partners.
- This is a summary only and duties and responsibilities may be changed from time to time, or over time
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs