DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. We are the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries, so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans. Our enterprise and midcap partners, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. DailyPay has been recognized for its innovative solutions, including HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE’s “Best in Show Award”, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and more recently, BuiltInNYC’s “50 NYC Startups to Watch”. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors to light the path to financial security of employees throughout the United States.
Enterprise Partnership Manager responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing growth and adoption reports. Partnership Managers also assist in creating the communication and launch strategy for large enterprise accounts, to ensure appropriate adoption metrics are met and customer satisfaction is at its highest. This role will also identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
As an Enterprise Partnership Manager, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Payments/Operations and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide quotas.Ultimately, a successful Enterprise Partnership Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs and assist with issue escalations as needed
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Build effective communication strategy for customers during launch phase and after, to ensure product adoption quota % is achieved, and customers return on investment is fully recognized
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly, quarterly and annual initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, through regular skype meetings, and quarterly business reviews
- Develop new business opportunities (referrals and future up-sells) with existing clients and identify areas for improvement in accounts, to meet growth and adoption quotas
- Negotiate contracts and close renewal agreements to maximize profits
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly revenue results and annual forecasts)
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and help grow opportunities
- Work closely with product team to provide customer feedback and continuously enhance product offering
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- Proven work experience as a Strategic Account Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with Account Management reporting systems, CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics or KPI’s
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- A problem-solving attitude and strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to travel as needed
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.