1. We want people who elevate the game – and offer meaningful equity in our fast-growing company to compensate for top performers.
2. We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance—you shouldn’t have to stress about your health. (And less stress makes you healthier, right?!)
3. Yes, your Fundera family is very important, but yours at home matters most. That’s why we offer incredibly generous maternity and paternity leave, have a family-friendly office, and love nothing more than seeing our Fundera kiddos at company events and socials.
4. Everybody needs a little R&R—but we want our team to have more than just a little. You’ll get flexible PTO and we mean legitimately flexible PTO.
5. We sponsor regular catered lunches with really cool speakers (like the founders of Birchbox, CityRow, and Percolate). We also regularly host company happy hours, and other events such as employee-led trivia and visits to customers. It’s important to bring our team together as much as possible.
6. Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture. Whether that means regular all-hands meetings, board decks circulated every month, or a highly-accessible leadership team, we’re all stakeholders in this company and never forget that.
Ultimately, at Fundera, you get to come to work with a group of supportive, talented, ambitious individuals who will teach you something new every day, whilst building a product that will truly and actually change the lives of America’s small businesses and job creators. We think it’s pretty cool, and think you will, too.
Our Director of Sales will be essential in managing several teams of 8-10 Account Executive and ensuring Fundera meets its aggressive growth and revenue goals. If you’re interested in the position, here are a few things you’ll get to do and the qualifications that will make you successful in this role.
- Maintain and enforce a high standard of service consistent with Fundera customer-first positioning & brand.
- Build an efficient management cadence through 1/1s, team meetings, & coaching.
- Drive pitch development & experimentation while working with our Sales Training team on filling development gaps across the team.
- Work across the broader leadership team on planning & strategy to grow new business quarterly in a repeatable & predictable way.
- Work with sales management on sourcing, recruiting, & on-boarding of top talent at the SDR, AE, & AM levels.
- Work closely with SDR management & marketing on driving opportunities for growth at the top of our funnel.
- Guard & protect the Fundera culture and ensure we are living by our core values.
- 5+ years in a leadership role, 1+ years of managing managers or 1+ years of decision making responsibilities for a sales team at large, preferably on an Inside Sales Team or SMB experience. Startup or growth phase companies a plus.
- Hands-on management style; prioritizing individual attention along with regular and direct customer engagement.
- Experience recruiting, on-boarding, and training high performing sales reps.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM, including reporting and management KPIs.
- A willingness and ability to offer insight beyond your daily duties — don’t just work here, help us build a great company.