A nationwide Management Consulting firm that provides high-end regulatory compliance, internal audit, fair lending, loan review, and litigation support services exclusively to the financial services industry seeks a Director of Business Development.
The Compliance and Regulatory experts adeptly identify the needs and challenges of their clients, having held similar positions as compliance officers, internal auditors, general counsel, outside counsel, regulators, underwriters, and consultants. Through a combination of deep experience and financial services expertise they are able to tailor solutions that fit each client’s size, complexity, and business needs.
Our client seeks to become the premier nationwide provider of regulatory compliance, internal audit, fair lending and loan review services for financial institutions and our law firm and litigation support firm partners who represent them. They desire to help clients mitigate their compliance, operational, and credit risks by providing high quality, cost-effective, and pragmatic solutions.
We are seeking a full time Business Development Director who will focus on identifying and developing client relationships and expanding the presence of the company in the Chicago, Texas, East Coast, or West Coast markets. This position will be remote and will require travel.
- Business Development – Identifies, creates, leverages, and drives business opportunities.
- Account Management – Builds client relationships, ensures client satisfaction, and maximizes revenue and profitability potential.
- Sales Leadership & Practice Planning & Development – Embodies the firm’s collaborative sales approach, creates value for clients, and adds to the firm’s capabilities and reputation; builds firm infrastructure.
- People Development – Contributes to the growth, development and positive experience of our employees.
- Relevant education, experience, and professional qualifications.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, internal audit, fair lending, and/or quality control is highly desirable.
- Experience in generating professional services revenue and building a pipeline of prospective clients.
- A portfolio of relationships with relevant C-Suite level individuals with banks, credit unions, and/or mortgage companies, or the potential to develop such relationships.
- Proven track record of identifying business issues and crafting solutions for clients.
- Ability to work in a team of sales, marketing, and subject matter experts to generate sales.
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly at Jack@ComplianceSearch.com