- KPMG China operates in 17 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
- KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
- Banking Advisory is a core service area for KPMG China and we are looking for Director to join our Risk Consulting practice.
We provide a broad range of services to client which include:
- Gap analysis, impact assessment and remediation covering all aspects of FRM requirement and change in Investment, Retail and Private banking
- Key areas of interest include as mis-selling, anti-money laundering systems and controls, transaction monitoring, regulatory investigations, sanction reviews, or Anti Bribery and Corruption
- Design and implementation of FRM target operating models
- Implementation of processes, tools and controls that support our clients with ongoing financial crime compliance efforts
- develop relationships at the highest level and leverage those relationships to develop business for the firm.
- lead major engagements and be a critical sounding board for engagement teams servicing the client base, which requires technical, management, and project management skills.
- build a network of contacts across the global firm and leverage this network for the benefit of the firm and its clients.
- Take a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
- Act as a subject matter expert in advising clients to maximise benefits while reducing risks.
- play a significant role in staff development through training and sharing knowledge on a national, regional and global basis.
- Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and networks with both clients and KPMG colleagues.
- Run workshops and client sessions on a range of financial risks issues.
- A degree holder in relevant disciplines
- A relevant professional qualification such as FRM, CFA or others
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry, multi-national banks, consultancy firm or regulatory bodies (HKMA/SFC)
- Expertise in at least one of FRM’s core areas, e.g. AML, fraud, anti-bribery and corruption
- Strong leadership skills and a high level of professional maturity
- Good business acumen, resourceful and a strong sense of business development
- Ability to work at pace whilst delivering pragmatic and high quality outcomes
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Language skills in written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese) a plus.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs