- This position is the F-35 Joint Reprogramming Enterprise Cyber Security Engineering (CSE) Technical Lead. As the Tech Lead you will ensure that the systems are designed, developed, sustained, and documented to support required security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts. Responsibilities include ensuring that cyber security requirements are properly defined, decomposed, and allocated and that the solution will satisfy applicable Government regulations. This includes conducting working groups, design reviews, and formal artifact reviews. Additionally, responsibilities include the timely delivery and support of A&A documentation and coordinating approvals to achieve Program Milestones.
- This position works in close coordination with the F-35 JPO IPT and the F-35 Development IPT throughout the complete life-cycle for the Joint Reprogramming Enterprise Boundary. This includes new architecture, design, development, and integration of new architectural features maintaining the integrity and security of systems and networks.
Summary of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead technical strategic planning of current and future Joint Reprogramming Enterprise configurations.
- Development and/or review of architectural security designs to ensure compliance to standards and processes.
- CSE related Project Management Oversight and resource planning
- Execution schedules for all on-going efforts for the given boundary
- Support of proposal and Basis of Estimate as well as Earned Value oversight for the given boundary
- Complete collection, development, and delivery of the necessary artifacts to ensure Authority to Operate (ATO) is obtained as required to meet Program Milestones.
- Must be a US citizen. This position requires special access and the candidate must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Bachelor Degree in a STEM discipline or equivalent
- Experience with Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with Risk Management Framework
- Working knowledge of PME (AV Systems)
- Working knowledge of Mission Planning Architecture
- Working with NSA certified encryption
- Enterprise IT Architecture
- F-35 SAP/SAR clearances
- Enterprise IT Security
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community processes and handling of Intel information
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs