The Customer Success team bridges the process from pre-sales through post-sales. The team engages with sales, engineering, product, and data science to provide product direction and deliver on customer needs. We are looking for a Customer Success Account Manager to lead Socure’s Customer Success Team in our pre- and post-sales processes. In this role, you will engage with our customers to ensure that our solution is being utilized properly and that maximum value is delivered. At the outset of a sale, you will work with a sales lead and be the go-to person for any product related client questions about Fraud prevention, ID verification, or Compliance. Beyond the sale, you will work to establish yourself as our customers’ trusted advisor and subject matter expert. Your work will enable us to stay in lock-step with the customer’s road map and to identify up-sell opportunities for other Socure solutions. Our ideal candidate will be a consultative thought partner who loves working with clients and thrives on customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with our clients to understand how, where and when they use Socure services
- Provide feedback to clients that includes, but not limited to, model performance, volumes, tickets, response time and results.
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and ensure they are successful on our platform
- Manage the post-sales relationship through regular check-ins with clients
- Develop best practices to share across clients and become a product and subject matter expert
- Advocate internally for customers, working directly with our product team to provide input on product roadmap
- Facilitate periodic reviews with customers, determining new requirements and further success through engaging and consultative discussions
- 5 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree is a plus
- Passionate about working with clients
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and consultative skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; ability to present to C-level executives
- Ability to think critically and solve customers’ problems across the client lifecycle
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with decision/rules engines a plus