Current is a financial technology company that provides collaborative banking solutions, starting with a smart debit card and app for parents to provide better financial tools for their kids.
About the role
Current is seeking an Account Executive to join our team. Your primary role at Current is to be an advocate for the customer while directly impacting business goals by providing data to our product team. This is a great opportunity if you’re passionate about problem solving and the deep role it plays in shaping a product that customers adore. There will be an emphasis on fraud communications as well which may include potentially suspect users in order to prevent loss.
You will be responsible for ensuring a high quality of service with our customers as well as keeping an organized log of customer interactions in order to report common trends in customer inquiries.
We are looking for someone that is extremely analytical, with the ability to deduce data into meaningful content and handle multiple customers in a timely manner. Must be someone that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Respond to customer queries through multiple channels, including speaking on the phone, responding to emails, and interacting through live chat.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects, customer communication and internal tasks
- Advocate on behalf of customers with Current designers, engineers, and management.
- Identify and troubleshoot recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them internally.
- Organization and follow-up when handling customers to give them the best experience possible.
- Develop reporting that addresses the financial and community impact (positive or negative) of the customer support team’s performance and make suggestions for improvements.
- Make customers happy!
Amazing written English communication skills.
Comfortable with customer support concepts like macros and templates.
Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns and solve problems.
Great people skills and a desire to learn new things.
Higher education preferred.
Able to collaborate with others and work effectively on a team.
Familiar with support software such as Zendesk or other comparable help desk tools.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Unlimited Vacation Days
Equity in a fast growing fintech company
Unlimited snacks, alcohol and coffee
Based in the Soho area, with easy access to subways and the city’s best food options.