Key Responsibilities will include;
- Leading the charitable giving programmes initiatives and associated partnerships.
- Ensuring the fundraising and partnerships objectives are met.
- Managing the ‘Charity of the Year’ partnership.
- Managing all budgeting, forecasting and charitable giving donations.
- Running fundraising events and campaigns from end to end.
- Managing employee stewardship.
- Organise and coordinating volunteering placements including employability workshops, pupil partner schemes, mentoring and workshops.
- Management of the CSR database tool and utilisation of the system to generate reports for senior management.
- Developing internal stakeholder relationships with legal and compliance, finance, HR and facilities.
- Writing and developing CSR communications, marketing materials and presentations.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs