The region’s leading network of healthcare providers, Inspira Health Network is seeking
a Corporate Compliance Project Specialist to perform routine administrative duties, such as arranging meetings, responding to non-routine inquiries from telephone callers or visitors and gathering background information for sensitive or confidential reports. This role requires a professional image, as well as the ability to effectively represent the organization in its relationship with external customers.
- Strong background in E&M and Physician Services coding, hospital services coding, healthcare/clinical audit and provider education; CPC, CCS, CPMA and/or CHC preferred
- Familiarity with standard compliance program concepts, practices and procedures
- 2-4 years of experience in the compliance field or in a healthcare-related area
- Excellent attention to detail, comfort with large data sets and ability to recognize and correct discrepancies
- High level of computer literacy with command of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree not required, but may be substituted for administrative experience
Find your inspiration.
Team players, leaders, innovators, nurturers, educators, advocates, people with character—these are the people we hire at Inspira. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining us. At Inspira, each and every person has a genuine impact and an investment in patient care. Our team members enjoy excellent benefits, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Equal opportunity employer.