Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role:
At Robinhood, we eliminate barriers to the stock market through accessible costs and accessible products. We aim to radically simplify the fintech user experience and make financial services and literacy available to everyday people. This requires communicating with our users in a clear and simple way – and that’s where you come in.
As a Content Strategist, you will:
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to create a delightful, human product experience
- Influence the product development process to build a great user experience and ensure consistency with our communication.
- Contribute to and develop our Help Center and support emails.
- Create and advocate for language that best communicates our mission externally in a simple, straightforward, and approachable way
- Implement strategies to improve existing content, and provide a vision for future content.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver necessary content to empower internal teams (including Design, Marketing and PR)
- Assure high quality of content for our products, measured in terms of: ease of use, intuitiveness, and delightfulness.
- Implement Robinhood’s voice and help continue to build our content standards
Some things we consider critical to being a Content Strategist at Robinhood:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Eagerness to help shape Robinhood’s style and communication system
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, and ability to deliver content effectively
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and ability to communicate this effectively to the team.
- Analytical thinker who can lead a content audit and comparative audit, and design a content matrix and editorial guidelines that align with short and long term company goals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to embody the Robinhood Voice
- Have a love of puns 😉