What you’ll work on
- Own a customer-led marketing case study program, focused on our portfolio of startups
- Create a narrative around the future of venture capital and creating liquidity in alternative asset classes
- Build out a multimedia library of educational content around startup investing and tokenized assets
- Provide messaging and target prospects to SeedInvest’s venture team to source startups, assessing program effectiveness
- Long-form content creation and user-centric content strategies, including re-purposing and syndicating of long-form and short-form content
- Email marketing including newsletters, drip campaigns, automation, etc.
- Working cross functionally across teams to create user education and sales enablement materials
- Planning, building, executing, and iterating on marketing strategies with minimal oversight
What you’ll bring to SeedInvest
- 1-3 years of experience implementing a content marketing strategy at a top startup, investment firm, financial services firm or tech company
- A deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and SeedInvest/Circle’s mission to democratize access to capital and its exchange
- Desire to take ownership of work and the ability to run in the right direction given a lot of rope
- Deep knowledge of online marketing and analytics tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated bias for action. You have an unending drive and thirst to learn
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience creating and analyzing website and email A|B tests
- Prior exposure to Salesforce and marketing automation tools
- An interest in market research and customer segmentation
- Strong analytical skills, previous quantitative coursework
SeedInvest is a leading equity crowdfunding platform that provides individual investors with access to vetted startup investment opportunities. SeedInvest was instrumental in the passage of the 2012 JOBS Act, which changed 80-year-old U.S. securities laws to make it possible for entrepreneurs to raise capital over the Internet. SeedInvest has funded over 150 startups and boasts a rapidly growing network of over 250,000 investors. SeedInvest has had over 40,000 startups apply to raise capital since inception and has accepted less than 1% of those companies to feature on the platform. The company was recently featured on the 2018 Inc. 500 List as the 4th fastest-growing financial services company in America.
In March, 2019 Circle Internet Financial Ltd. acquired SeedInvest. Circle is a global crypto finance company built on blockchain, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. Circle’s suite of products enable customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. Circle is backed by $250 million from Goldman Sachs, Baidu, IDG, Breyer Capital, General Catalyst, and other leading global investors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.