- Partner with various functions (Tech, Ops & Compliance) to document data issues, perform analysis and determine remediation plans.
- Project Management of various DQ Issues across various Lines of Business
- Monitor the data quality and completeness of feed/files into and throughout the Compliance environment.
- Data validations, reconciliations across inbound data feeds to identify Service Level Agreements (SLAs), complete impact assessment and remediate through the Defect Governance framework
- Participate in a weekly Working Group to manage the prioritization and tracking of data quality issues, with input from AML Compliance, Client List Screening, AML Technology, Trade Surveillance, and various Line of Businesses and Reference Data Operations
- Participate in UAT testing, review test scripts, and create business requirement documentation (BRDs)
- Produce weekly metrics for senior management
- Update and maintain procedure documentation and process flows
- Perform data analysis, interpret data flows and communicate associated data quality issues to Technology and Compliance personnel
- Experience in an Operations environment (preferably with a focus on ensuring data quality).
- Trade Product Knowledge (Credit, Rates, Equities, Fixed Income etc.)
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial services industry
- Experience in defining/documenting new processes ensuring appropriate Controls framework.
- Experience in an end to end exception management process; preferably in resolving data quality issues
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills required for data analysis (e.g. use of pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines while maintaining quality output
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of AML/KYC compliance including the USA Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and related AML regulations an advantage
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs