- Working with our Independence Office team to develop strong technical skills in order to support our partners and staff from our lines of service (Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Deals, Internal Firm Services) in the application of independence standards and policies in a solution orientated manner.
- Supporting the achievement of the Independence Office Vision, Mission and Strategy through strong contribution to our four service pillars: Independence of our People, Independence of Our Firm, Independence of Our Clients and Services and Independence of our Relationships
- Maintaining your professional development and technical knowledge by attending technical independence courses we offer
- Preparing and delivering independence training to our partners and staff.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a client service role in audit, tax, consulting or deals or an independence or risk role
- A professional accounting qualification or equivalent qualification (CPA preferred)
- Strong commitment to providing excellence in client service and a demonstrated ability to produce high quality results
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to supervise and train less experienced personnel and to manage key client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail and ability to generate high quality deliverables
- Ability to manage competing deadlines, to work under pressure and maintain quality
- Strong IT skills
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs