- We are seeking an experienced Compliance & Audit Manager to work within our Audit, Quality & Compliance team. The role will involve leading a small team to ensure that all 3 of our employability and apprenticeship programmes operate compliantly and offer the highest level of service to all service users.
- The role will involve assisting the Head of Employment in ensuring the employability team operate in adherence to ESF/DWP compliance standards as well as offer an extremely high quality service to all service users.
- Catch22 is a forward looking social business with over 200 years’ experience. We are investing in the expansion of the Catch22 apprenticeships team to substantially grow the volume of apprenticeship opportunities to young people/adults in England.
- We are looking for an experienced Team Leader/Supervisor with experience in implementing quality and improvement processes within employment or apprenticeship programmes.
To be successful as our Audit & Quality Team Leader you must have:
- A proven track record in implementing or working to quality and compliance frameworks
- Knowledge of the employability and/or apprenticeships fields
- Experience of leading or managing a small team and communicating with senior management
- Positive, enthusiastic approach to problem solving with a “can do” attitude.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs