Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
At Facebook, we have established a new team exploring different ways to leverage blockchain technology to improve the lives of people around the world. It’s a small, fast-growing, and talented group of people and our experienced leadership team comprised of some of the best professionals in their respective fields. The blockchain team is a startup within Facebook and we’re exploring lots of areas of interest across all facets of blockchain technology. Our ultimate goal is to help billions of people with access to things they don’t have now – that could be things like healthcare, equitable financial services, or new ways to save or share information.
To do this, we need amazing marketers.
This role is for an experienced integrated digital marketing leader who is knowledgeable about the multi-faceted approach to bringing digital campaigns to life. The ideal candidate has direct experience facilitating various digital roles across digital marketing – including: paid media, website development, and social media marketing.
The ideal candidate has built communities on and off line for various user segments (consumers, influencers and possibly open-source developers). This candidate will also have experience with digital marketing campaigns that have scaled across multiple markets, while ensuring the success of these campaigns across different touch points.
The ideal candidate has a relentless focus on establishing a foundation for our work and teams, mentoring people through new solutions, working across all levels of management, teams and disciplines. She or he must be able to partner with cross-functional teams within the organization to establish alignment.
Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to identify new ways to drive engagement and interaction within the community
Represent the Facebook brand with authenticity and integrity in every interaction
- Establish a future-looking, shared vision for Facebook’s Blockchain website ecosystem
- Align and motivate a large cross-functional team of creatives, copywriters and editors, visual design, UX, strategists, engineers and analysts
- Develop website roadmap married to product & engineering roadmaps. Define future feature and functional set. Continually optimize the web site/experience including navigation, structure, layout and flows based on business goals
- Work with research and analytics to develop dashboards and reporting. Provide leadership into test & learn agenda for the entire web experience
- Own community and media strategy – planning, engagement and influencer measurement
- Handle day-to-day community moderation of multiple Facebook groups, which includes approving posts, approving member requests, and moderating comments
- Manage and publish a content calendar, ensuring content adheres to consistent voice and brand guidelines
- Foster a sense of community with group members by engaging with the community and responding to questions
6+ years’ experience developing and leading integrated digital media strategies, plans and campaigns globally and managing the development and implementation of global, multi-brand marketing websites for a single entity
Experience interpreting data insights into actionable plans to optimize campaigns or web development
Experience crafting and managing social editorial calendars and content development
Knowledge of web and social analytics measurement tools
Experience prioritizing tasks and managing deadlines
Experience working on global brands
Web development experience for B2B and B2C sites
Experience managing SEO