JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
- Significant experience gained within a Trading role in an investment banking environment
- Have the ability to balance analytical and technical skill set with proven instinct
- Ability to discuss in detail your understanding of the entire landscape: knowledge of the client’s sector and client’s specific business needs and limitations. Deep understanding of client-specific nuances and leverages that help deliver more value to clients and the firm.
- Ability to discuss in detail your understanding of the various market variables and their impacts on products (pricing, flows etc.)
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas, both verbally and via documentation, and be able to defend their validity and target messages to different audiences.
- Ability to talk in detail your understanding of how to build a strong talent pipeline; identifies and works to retain strong performers.