A dynamic, growing Global FinTech, Crypto/Blockchain firm is seeking to hire a CFO with US public listed company experience. If you have the desire to continue to build out the Finance function and develop a scalable approach to long-term planning with huge growth potential, this is the opportunity for you.
Candidates must have current or recent CFO experience at a US public listed company, preferably in the Technology, Media, FinTech or Telecom sector. M&A experience is required.
- Partner with leadership on financing strategy, board communications, company culture and corporate development, utilizing your existing relationships and building new ones across the finance community
- Direct the company’s strategic planning initiatives and help to build out strong practices around FP&A. Partner with all members of the senior management team and other company leadership on business strategy
- Build and mentor Finance and Accounting team through the implementation of systems, processes, internal controls and policies
- Demonstrate strong Financial stewardship. Direct resource allocation, monitor company expenditures and help review and negotiate customer and vendor agreements
- Oversee internal and external Financial Reporting. Work with external CPA firm on tax and compliance matters. Set accounting policy.
- Help drive effective board meetings as well as manage communications with the BOD and current and potential investors
- Implement processes, frameworks and systems that capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to make better decisions
- Provide support on various operational tasks including P&L and financial projections, pricing and valuation models and company presentations
- Must have held the CFO role in a U.S. public company
- 10+ years of finance experience in a leadership position
- Previous experience in a startup company is preferred
- Must have M&A, FCC, and IR experience
- Experience with secondary market offering/capital raising
- Desire to work in a dynamic start-up, and be effective resolving ambiguities
- High intellectual capacity, particularly in an analytical and strategic context
- Leader that will own the full spectrum of finance responsibilities
- Prior experience leading fundraising diligence efforts, ideally at a growth stage company
- Strong technical analytical skills
- Flexible, operationally focused CFO. A capable leader that will be a strong partner to the executive team and an excellent mentor and coach to a growing Accounting and Finance team
- CPA & MBA a plus
PLEASE CONTACT: Michael Tuller / 212-997-3169 / firstname.lastname@example.org