An established global trading platform seeks a Chief Compliance Officer to lead compliance efforts for their expansion into the US market for Cryptocurrency trading. This person will serve as the Head of Compliance for the US Division.
- Develop and implement comprehensive framework for regulatory compliance and risk — including integration into the digital trading platforms.
- Manage small but growing team of compliance analysts.
- Work directly with regulators and their representatives. Forge strong relationships.
- Direct Anti-money laundering compliance program and ongoing change management.
- Oversee regulatory examinations & internal and external audits.
- Establish and maintain regulatory reporting requirements.
- Provide oversight for the Customer Identification Program, KYC – Due Diligence process, AML Transaction Monitoring, AFC and OFAC Sanctions
- Coordinate and conduct compliance training for all employees for core areas.
- Advise business teams on compliance and risk.
- Possess ability to thrive in fast-paced Fintech driven environment.
- Ten plus years experience with financial services compliance, experience in crypto or payments preferred.
- Minimum 4-Year Bachelor’s degree or higher, emphasis on digital technology or systems a plus.
- Demonstrated interest in regulatory landscape for cryptocurrencies and evolving policy requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver results under pressure. Strong critical thinking skills.
- CAMS Certification a strong plus
- Aptitude for innovation and market change.
Please email resumes to James@ComplianceSearch.com