Our Campus Recruiters are critical to attracting and hiring the highest caliber of undergrad and MBA level talent which in turn propels the pipeline for our firm’s future leaders. We are seeking a Campus Recruiter to join our University Relations team supporting our Marsh, Mercer, and Guy Carpenter businesses.
As a Campus Recruiter, you will manage the on-campus efforts for both summer and full-time recruiting as well as manage the summer internship programs. You’ll work closely with the business to highlight their team’s unique employer value proposition, develop relationships with diverse student groups on campus, interview candidates and share our story to attract the best and brightest.
Our highly collaborative and close knit Campus team is made up of seven Recruiters and two Coordinators. The work we do requires many talents and a willingness to work together with people whose points of view are wide ranging. As a global firm, we believe we’re enriched by people who celebrate their own communities. You’ll enjoy a level of colleague support and work-life balance that is rare in professional services.
We value people who want to make a difference and who step forward in moments that matter. If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of a company’s most important assets- their people, submit your resume and let’s talk about your success in the following as qualifications for the position.
- Share how you’ve partnered with business leaders and the University Relations Manager to manage and execute the college recruiting strategy within an assigned geography and/or line of business.
- Describe how you’ve worked with the business to understand their needs and develop effective recruiting strategies.
- Detail how you’ve helped implement a virtual campus recruiting effort.
- Describe your success with the use of social media tools and employer branding
- Discuss how you developed and managed relationships at target schools by coordinating all recruiting events and marketing opportunities.
- Share how you’ve managed candidates through the full life-cycle recruiting workflow and your comfort with your applicant tracking system from creating requisition to extension of offers.
- Share your success for developing and maintaining relationships with campus career centers, faculty contacts, and student organizations.
- Discuss how you’ve been able to contribute and share best practices for entry level recruiting and/or MBA with other US University Relations professionals.
- Detail how you ensure compliance with all legal aspects of Talent Acquisition function.
- Describe your experience tracking results and yields with partner schools over time; recommend changes to the partner schools in the assigned markets.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a college recruiting role required.
- Extensive travel during peak recruiting season, typically Sept. & Oct and January through March. Willingness to travel significantly during the campus recruiting season (50%)
- Ability to navigate and embrace change
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable presenting to small and large groups
- Strong Excel skills, comfortable with all aspects of Outlook