Coinbase is one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series E funding in November 2018, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo and London, we are looking to grow aggressively in 2019. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I’d encourage you to apply today.
Business Operations & Strategy is a cross-functional team working across the whole company –including both product and operations. The team is a partner to the senior leaders at Coinbase focusing on high-impact strategic projects and data analyses.
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems for the Coinbase leadership team
- Analyze large amounts of information and data quickly and effectively to reduce complexity and make actionable recommendations for Coinbase
- Partner with the heads of products and operational functions to use data and insights to make informed decisions
- Lead large, cross-functional projects and build consensus with senior leaders across the organization
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting or investment banking (role dependent upon experience level)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
Nice to have:
- 4 years of experience in management consulting or investment banking
- Additional experience working at a high growth startup / tech company
- MBA or advanced degree
- Experience with SQL