Ripple is expanding its Compliance team and seeks to hire an experienced BSA Compliance Officer. The BSA Compliance Officer will be responsible for leading Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering and Office of Foreign Assets Control (BSA/AML/OFAC) compliance efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Implement and maintain the BSA/AML/OFAC program, policy, and procedures of XRP II, LLC, a money services business and wholly-owned subsidiary of Ripple
- Review and refresh XRP II, LLC’s BSA/AML/OFAC program, policy, procedures, risk assessment, and training materials on a regular basis
- Manage the BSA Compliance team, projecting and implementing resource plans to ensure the BSA Compliance program can be effectively executed
- Evaluate any new products and services for BSA/AML and OFAC risk and ensure implementation of sufficient controls prior to launch
- Review any changes to AML and sanctions laws, regulations, guidance in consultation with regulatory advisors and legal counsel
- Maintain appropriate MSB registration and pursue required money transmitter state licenses
- Ensure timely AML and sanctions reporting
- Provide quarterly reporting to the Compliance Oversight Committee
- Lead regulatory compliance training efforts for all Ripple employees
- Conduct periodic monitoring/quality assurance of BSA controls and validation of monitoring systems and parameters
- Coordinate annual independent program testing
- Develop and track BSA Compliance team and program metrics
- Manage ad-hoc Ripple projects as needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 12+ years of BSA/AML/OFAC experience
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of BSA/AML/OFAC regulations and requirements
- Proven ability to oversee multiple concurrent projects
- Comfortable providing constructive feedback, mentoring and training to BSA Compliance team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; at ease communicating and presenting to Senior Management
- Payments / MSB / fintech experience necessary
- Must be CAMS certified
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 95% paid medical, dental & vision insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Industry-leading maternity & paternity leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy- work with your manager to take time off when you need
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Weekly lunches and optional gourmet dinners
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney, Ripple has more than 200 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.