Bustling blockchain, cryptocurrency and cryptoasset business is looking for a talented and thoughtful candidate to assist the Chief Compliance Officer in overseeing the BSA/AML/KYC policies and procedures for a trading platform and affiliated tokenization businesses. This person will also be involved in overseeing compliance of customer support staff.
- Report directly to CCO
- Perform first level review process in accordance with department standards, using company monitoring software.
- Create narrative documentation for alerted transactions, referrals, cases and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Assist with Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs).
- Evaluate customer due diligence reports and manage enhanced due diligence process.
- Assess materiality of adverse information referrals and surveillance alerts.
- Implement appropriate changes to procedures based on new regulations, updates policy and procedure manuals, and keeps abreast of AML/BSA/OFAC regulations.
- May analyze data for output and make recommendations for process improvement
- Assures compliance with company policies and procedures as well as AML/BSA/OFAC regulations
- Keep up to date on industry developments through regular participation in AML related forums and training.
- Provide input on customer support program.
- Participate in global Compliance initiatives, working closely with counterparts.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 years’ experience in compliance in any of the following areas: financial institutions, financial crimes, anti-money laundering or anti-corruption compliance.
- Comprehensive understanding of the BSA/USA Patriot Act, OFAC sanctions, and FCPA.
- Strong communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to act decisively and independently in situations requiring quick analysis and decision making.
- CAMS a plus.
- Mandarin speaking a plus.
PLEASE CONTACT: Michael Tuller / email@example.com / 212-997-3169