Token is developing digital money solutions (stablecoins), starting with the launch of the Token X: a set of 1:1 fiat-backed stablecoins on Ethereum and Stellar. Token X is an addition to Token’s current product offerings, which include its leadership in open banking PSD2 compliant software.
Token is hiring software engineers with 3+ years programming experience.
We are hiring for our San Francisco office. Remote positions are also available.
To learn more about the Token X stablecoin, visit https://x.token.io . Even better, see it live at Token USD stablecoin on StellarX.
Got any of these skills?
- Blockchain experience: bitcoin, Stellar, Ethereum. Not required but it’s a big plus
- Systems, mobile, and/or web development in modern object-oriented programming languages;
- Software development experience using Git, GitHub, Jira, and/or other project management tools;
- Ability to write static libraries and/or frameworks for partners, commercial and open source uses;
- Writing technical documentation, flow diagrams, and other informational material;
- Ability to work with product and design teams to create ergonomic and friendly user experiences;
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs and SDKs;
- Experience with software development release cycle (i.e. CI/CT/CD);
- Experience configuring and deploying web services to virtual machines using Docker containers;
- Experience releasing applications to both Android and iOS application stores;
- Assist in the development, testing, documentation and releasing of software systems and applications
- Submit mobile applications to Android and iOS application stores
- Expand the Token X product line through the development of application use cases, demonstrations and software integrations
- Designing and developing SDKs that will enable banks and other business partners to integrate Token X technology into their platforms
But hey, it’s a startup. There is lots of stuff to do so you can pick what’s most interesting to you.
Basically, we are interested in hiring super-talented developers who are interested in changing how the world uses money. So if that’s your passion, this is your dream job.
- Developing iOS/Android mobile applications using React Native, Objective-C/Swift, and/or Java/Kotlin;
- Developing applications for banking and/or other financial organizations;
- Using public/private key cryptography to generate and verify digital signatures;
- Cryptocurrency networks (e.g. Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin);
- Using Amazon Web Service APIs and GCP
Token is a venture backed technology company with headquarters in San Francisco and offices in London and Berlin. Token’s open banking platform helps banks achieve PSD2 compliance quickly and cost-effectively.
Token.io Limited is authorised as an AISP and as a PISP by the FCA in the UK.
Token’s team combines years of highly successful execution and innovation in the technology, banking and security sectors. The Token team comes from top companies like VIsa, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Barclays, ACI Worldwide, HSBC, Twitter, and Square. Token’s CEO and Founder, Steve Kirsch, has invented several groundbreaking internet technologies and has had multiple billion dollar exits.
Token is a recognised industry leader, named in the Financial Times Future of Fintech Awards shortlist 2017 as one of the top ten companies to watch globally. CB Insights named Token in their global annual ‘The Fintech 250’ ranking and in 2016 Token was the winner of PlugAndPlay’s 2016 Fintech EXPO, which was contested by more than 1000 applicants from around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.