- At Blockgram, our knowledge and expertise help us ensure that we recruit only the best possible Blockchain and FinTech talent for our clients. We are laser-focused on offering a unique depth of understanding of the blockchain and financial tech industries. Companies that thrive at the intersection of technology and business need highly specialized team members with specific skill sets, and we can help you with that talent acquisition.
- We recognize that blockchain developers are a breed apart from other IT professionals, and they are often driven by a passion for the ideology that blockchain represents as well as a desire to develop that technology in innovative ways.
- Our client, a large scale worldwide payment processing and information management service company, is searching for a Blockchain Developer with expertise in the Hyperledger development platform.
- Blockgram currently seeks a Blockchain Developer to join the clients’ team for a 6-12+ month initial contract, preferably onsite, in South Portland, Maine (US-ME), United States (US).
- Design and build industry-specific solutions using Blockchain and Hyperledger technology
- Lead and contribute to Blockchain infrastructure setup and solution development in Hyperledger, and potentially Ethereum, cryptocurrencies and smart contracts.
- Understand functional requirements as applicable to payment processing industry and convert into system and user specifications for development.
- Define development approach, best practices to implement the solutions, and document all development frameworks and design artifacts.
- Mentor team members, review source code and provide technical guidance as needed.
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in Java, C#, Goland, or Python. Strong proficiency in NodeJS, GIT repositories or similar source code management systems, can be either open source or closed source tools.
- 3+ years’ experience in application development and systems implementation.
- 1+ year direct experience in Blockchain design, build, test, and deployment; either individually or part of a solution development team using distributed applications frameworks such as Multichain, Meteor etc…
- Formal understanding of Blockchain technology, how to develop decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and experience with multiple consensus protocols e.g. Proof-of-work (PoW), Proof-of-stake (PoS).
- Direct experience in development on the Hyperledger Blockchain platform, and preferably (but not required) another prominent environment, such as: Ethereum, R3, Corda, Rubix, Blumix, etc…
- Good understanding of information security protocols, such as cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key, encryption signatures), peer to peer networks, hash functions, etc…
- Experience with multiple SDLC methodologies, including Agile and Continuously Iterative models.
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture and potentially decentralized storage solutions.
- Experience leading technical discussions, scoping decisions, and recommend best practices.
- Contribution to open source projects on Blockchain/cryptocurrencies.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs