A fast-growing FinTech company offering banking and lending services seeks a Compliance professional.
We are recruiting for a hardworking, detail oriented, proactive Compliance professional with a good attitude who is looking for a career with a Pre-IPO company that offers great growth potential.
The Compliance Analyst will ensure that the Bank meets its consumer lending regulatory and compliance obligations. You will also assist with the Bank’s overall compliance efforts including assisting in customer due diligence and risk assessments.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the Bank’s compliance with laws, regulations, and subjects related to lending operations.
- Perform and/or review of consumer compliance Risk Assessments.
- Assist Compliance Officer with testing and monitoring of consumer compliance laws/regulations/subjects pertaining to ensure compliance.
- Review complaints, advertisements, websites, to ensure compliance/quality control.
- Assist Compliance Officer with coordination of responses related to FDIC and NJDOB during examinations.
- Updating and when necessary, drafting compliance related policies and procedures related to the Bank’s lending operations.
- Facilitate review and closeout of compliance issues via software data tracking system.
- Assist colleagues with compliance, Bank policy questions.
- Additional compliance related projects as needed.
What we would like in a candidate:
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the consumer lending compliance.
- Extensive knowledge of the laws, regulations, and subjects applicable to consumer lending products and services: TILA, ECOA, FCRA, UDAAP, SCRA, E-Sign, Privacy, Identity Theft, Marketing, Fair Lending, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of consumer lending products and services.
- Experience completing and/or review of Risk and Self Assessments.
- A JD, Paralegal Certificate or CRCM is not required however applicant must have ability to research and analyze laws and regulations in a meaningful manner.
- Experience with testing transactions, disclosures, and websites.
- Integrity, ability to work independently, and strong problem solving skills.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and a desire to work as part of a high performing and demanding team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly at Jack@ComplianceSearch.com