The Trust and Private Banking division of an international financial services and banking firm seeks a Compliance professional.
BUSINESS UNIT DESCRIPTION:
The Wealth Management, Trust and Estates division focuses exclusively on serving a select group of wealthy individuals, families, foundations and endowments.
The Senior Compliance Officer will participate in the identification, implementation, resolution, and ongoing monitoring of compliance issues related to the firm’s national trust company, as well as the Delaware trust company. The Senior Compliance Officer will also support all internal reporting processes.
- Review, analyze, and interpret issues related to compliance with applicable OCC regulations, relating to trust companies and general fiduciary regulations, including 12 CFR Part 9 (commonly referred to as Reg 9), as well as regulations related to Delaware trust
- Develop, coordinate, and execute various compliance testing and monitoring initiatives related to the aforementioned regulations, including but not limited to overdrafts, uninvested cash, affiliated holdings, and annual account reviews
- Use existing systems to ensure that compliance policies and procedures are being adhered to for all client accounts
- Develop and maintain the trust company’s policies and procedures manual and draft new policies and procedures as needed
- Prepare and review reporting on testing and oversight results for the CCO, including the monthly Fed Dashboard and the quarterly CCO Report, and assist in department planning as needed
- Participate in committee meetings related to fiduciary matters, including Discretionary Actions Committee, Risk Management Committee and Trust Committee
- Provide advice and guidance to the line of business, as needed, on fiduciary related questions/issues
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned, including participation in regulatory and audit exams
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong knowledge of trust and general fiduciary laws
- 3-5 years of trust company and/or fiduciary compliance and risk management
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and follow-up on key issues in a timely
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to maintain working relationships with infrastructure support partners and front office
Please email resumes to Heather Johnson at Heather@ComplianceSearch.com.