- Developing a strategy for AML.
- Developing processes and conducting ongoing client due diligence and the AML record-keeping system.
- Managing third parties.
- Reviewing identify information obtained and reviewing sanctions/fraud checks.
- Escalating complex AML queries where necessary and assisting MLRO.
- Drafting policies and procedures.
- Assisting with queries by providing advice and guidance on appropriate checks and evidence required.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to reduce complex legislation and guidance into concise easy to understand instructions.
- Highly developed understanding and experience of dealing with compliance with anti-money laundering legislation and applicable UK legislation.
- Good academic ability to interpret rules and regulations coupled with a practical common sense approach to their application.
- Minimum of two years experience gained within the legal sector is desirable.
- A team player who has a high degree of self-motivation and a self-starting approach.
- Excellent organisational skills and IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs