A New Jersey Regional and Community Bank providing personal and business banking services is seeking to hire several AML/BSA Compliance Officers on a long-term, contract basis.
The main responsibilities of the job will be the review and investigation of alerts generated by the firm’s transaction monitoring surveillance system. This will involve investigation of potential suspicious activity from the alerts generated.
Conduct initial analysis and assessment of the alerts and cases using internal and external research tools.
Conduct manual reviews/special investigations and take ownership of individual cases using appropriate case management tools and techniques to determine whether or not a SARs needs to be filed.
Accurately document supporting evidence for alert/case closure or SAR filing.
Perform quality assurance and assessment of the surveillance system to determine the effectiveness of the alerts, and ensure optimal performance of the system.
- 4 year college degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of AML Compliance and Bank Secrecy Act experience
- 2+ years of research and/o investigations, including Fraud, AML or Risk
- Retail / Consumer Banking experience is a plus
- CAMS Certification is preferred
Michael Tuller / 212-997-3169 / firstname.lastname@example.org