Omega One is accelerating the transformation of our financial system to a world powered by digital assets. By solving the foundational challenges of exchange liquidity, asset security, and market transparency, Omega One is bringing institutional capital into the crypto markets, catalyzing the broader adoption of digital assets. Omega One is the world’s most advanced trading platform, providing institutions and serious individual traders with low-cost access to market tools usually reserved for the world’s most technically-sophisticated hedge funds: a dark pool, aggregated liquidity, smart order routing, custodial and non-custodial solutions, an advanced signals marketplace, and more, accessed via robust APIs and front-end interfaces that allow for market leading trade execution. Come join alumni from Bridgewater, Goldman Sachs, ConsenSys, Morgan Stanley, NYSE, the SEC, and the CFTC, as Omega One works to fundamentally re-architect our financial system.
Since we’re building the first of its kind cryptocurrency exchange trading platform, we’re looking for engineers who are passionate about emerging business & technology models as well as working in a space full of unknowns. This is an excellent opportunity for any engineer seeking to explore new ideas with the team. We need engineers who are enthusiastic and rigorous when tackling new problems, extremely versatile, who thrive in an agile, test-driven development and automated testing environment.
- Build applications for intelligence, operational resiliency and monitoring of all Electronic trading flow.
- Develop an in depth understanding of existing algorithmic trading applications and work on migrating it to a new container platform.
- Working together with the business to provide continuous improvement of the existing Algorithmic Trading strategies
- Development of new Algorithmic Trading strategies to support the business where required
- Improvement to the algorithmic trading platform including simplification & improving testing framework
- Proven experience developing in kdb+ or Big Data Architecture – Hadoop/HDFS, Spark.
- Expert level knowledge of Java or Python essential
- Experience processing high throughput data and message rates with low latencies
- Understanding of Algorithmic trading, Electronic trading and FIX protocol.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with database applications and working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Pre and Post trade analytics, machine learning and pattern recognition is advantageous