JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
The Digital Wealth Management team is charged with creating a fully integrated, elegant and seamless digital experience across the entire life cycle for both clients and advisors, creating a compelling omni-channel experience that both creates efficiencies for clients and advisors and enhances their relationships. We build the strategic vision and execute programs to bring to life this digital experience, driving 360-degree client engagement. Our organization works closely with the business, both in Global Wealth Management and Chase Wealth Management, with teams aligned to front-office regions, service teams, strategy and solutions teams, marketing and technology. This structure enables us to create solutions that drive revenue, increase advisor efficiency, improve client satisfaction and grow market share.
FinTech and Field Engagement is responsible for the following:
* FinTech Relations: develop relationships with Financial Technology companies, in order to (a) identify vendors and, in some cases, candidates for strategic investments, and (b) to get ahead of industry trends.
* Field Relations: manage communications with our internal users and other stakeholders, in order to (a) generate feedback, (b) drive adoption, and (c) encourage shared ownership of Digital products.
Role and Initial Responsibilities:
* FinTech Engagement:
* Identify promising FinTech partners through networking, research, conferences, JPM-hosted reviews, accelerator programs
* Engage with key stakeholders across the firm to understand Digital priorities. Match potential partners to such priorities
* Help assess potential for partnership and/or strategic investment
* Help manage relationships with FinTech partners
* Develop tools to support FinTech relationship management, including tracking, communicating, and linking to our strategic plan
* Field Engagement:
* Coordinate Field meetings, off-sites, training modules, and testing sessions
* Capture detailed notes of discussions, then organize follow-ups
* Gather feedback and organizing into categories (e.g., stage of user journey, product category, user epic, project phase)
* Determine follow-ups from Field communications; judge priority and complexity
* Develop automated tools to facilitate engagement, including feedback collection, user testing, and building our collective Digital IQ
* Develop presentations for strategy meetings, training sessions, etc.
* Conduct training sessions
* 3+ years experience, ideally (a) at a FinTech company, (b) at a financial services firm working with such companies, (e.g., in strategic investments or vendor management), and/or (c) at any large technology, finance, or consumer products firm in a “voice of the field” or internal communications role (e.g., developing tools to facilitate robust communications among product managers and their stakeholders)
* Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall 3.2 GPA
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet
* Coach-ability, with commercial sense and an engaging personality
* Comfort with a rapidly changing business and technology environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills