he COO CCO Governance team is responsible for ERMF implementation across COO, governance assurance and risk & controls insights and analytics. The role holder will work in the First Line of Defence and will be responsible for:
- Working with COO and CCO stakeholders to embed the Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) and the appropriate Operational Risk Standards requirements to answer the question “are we in control”?
- Understanding Barclays ERMF and BCF requirements, COO risk and control environment and to work on its continuous improvement
- Reporting on COO control environment, including insights and analytics
- Driving COO governance compliance with relevant standards and requirements
- Engaging and co-ordinating senior stakeholders in First, Second, and Third lines of defence, as well as Risk and Control owners.
- Strong analytical skills in both managing data as well as insight and commentary – suitable for senior management reporting / decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills to help build and maintain relationships and manage stakeholders across the Bank
- Robust understanding of risk, governance and controls
- Ability to work in high pressured environments and meet tight deadlines with current and accurate information presented succinctly
- Understands and ensures compliance to principles of governance, risk management and controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proven track record of executing quickly and effectively in a high pressured environment
- Experience of working across multiple business areas, functions and locations or matrix organisations
- Senior Executive or Senior Management reporting and engagement experience