PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC (PwC CF) is a boutique investment bank that plays the role of lead financial advisor in sell-side and buy-side transactions. PwC CF has the expertise and focus of a middle market boutique investment bank with access to the global resources, integrated advisory services and industry expertise of the greater PwC network of employees located throughout the world.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years of investment banking M&A experience
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in finance, accounting or a quantitative field (i.e. engineering)
- Transaction Execution, emphasizing client and counter party management skills, ability to manage multiple teams both internally and externally and strong project management and negotiation techniques;
- Advanced Financial Analysis, emphasizing company valuation techniques, and financial modeling; and,
- Business Development, emphasizing opportunity identification, business pursuit-related process management and relationship building techniques.