FinTech is made up of ambitious, driven and customer focused leaders with experience at Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, PayPal, Visa and early stage start-ups. We’re looking for a small group of incredibility talented and driven product managers to help lead in this effort.
You will be responsible for defining, testing and delivering a product that challenges banking today while making a material impact on customers and the business. To be successful, you will need to bring a creative vision, superior problem-solving skills, and great product instincts, and have the ability to get things done. What you’ll do:
- Complete customer and industry research to test hypotheses, identify consumer pain points and validate potential solutions.
- Collaborate with a talented group of designers to define the product requirements into wireframes and high-fidelity designs.
- Translate research and product metrics into hypotheses, product requirements and detailed user stories.
- Lead the product through the various gates, including operations, fraud, risk, legal and compliance.
- Partner with engineering to prioritize the roadmap, work through challenges, and build, test, launch and optimize the new product experience.
- Continuously track key metrics and validate the success of the product/features, while creating new hypotheses to kick-start the lifecycle again.
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful consumer products with demonstrable and measurable results.
- Product management experience with a leading tech company or an early/growth stage funded start strongly preferred.
- Product lifecycle ownership. You have identified opportunities, tested, built, launched and optimized major products before.
- Sharp. You think on your feet, quickly come up with innovative solutions and are always be one step ahead.
- Consumer-centric. Empathetic towards the customer with the ability to put yourself in their customer’s shoes—we’ll look for examples of this.
- Obsession for digital products.
- Doer. A willingness and appetite to do what it takes to take the product from concept to launch.
- Strong analytical background with the ability to find data, identify and run tests, distil the results quickly and turn it into actionable insights.
- High-level understanding of technical problems and how to break down the work involved in solving them.
- Strong communication skills and the ability collaboration.
- Great team member and partner.