You will have full responsibility for the business development of Fidelity’s blockchain offering, which includes Bitcoin, Ether, and other digital tokens as well as permissioned Blockchains. As a VP of Business development you will drive business results through successful delivery of timely, meaningful and appropriate partnerships.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Deep understanding of Blockchain technology, market, and ecosystem.
- Ability to quickly size up a market opportunity, strategize business partnerships, and negociate deals.
- Ten years proven track record in business development or related market.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- MBA preferred
The Purpose of Your Role
As we continue to explore opportunities in the crypocurrency and Blockchain space you will help us define our partnership strategy, building deep relationships with the various ecosystems and identifying where we should build, buy or partner.
The Value You Deliver
- Build close, appropriate partnerships across the blockchain ecosystem, representing Fidelity’s interests and objectives
- Monitor, research and evaluate emerging Blockchain business models.
- Identify potential partnership opportunities and set up deal execution, including prioritization of partners, pipeline development, financial assessment, transaction structuring, and implementation.
- Work with product and strategy teams to ideate new product functionality that will make us competitive within the enterprise space.
- Strong understanding of disruption of value chain that is occurring due to Blockchain technology, and strategic leadership for what that means for Fidelity’s businesses.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.