Engage Clients and Partners:
- Along with the Senior Relationship Manager for Citi Global Markets Learning, the RM partners with the Global Markets business leadership team to ensure learning solutions and programs support business drivers and targets. The RM works with key Global Markets stakeholders to analyze organizational, team, and individual development needs; and designs, develops, and implements appropriate strategies and initiatives to address those needs.
- Work closely with Global Markets HR Advisors to scope and support overall business HR strategy. Collaborate broadly with all Citi Learning colleagues, Human Resource Generalists, Compensation, Staffing & Recruiting, Talent Planning and Diversity on key initiatives related to Global Markets Learning.
- Partner closely with the Learning Management System Relationship Manager to ensure that all Global Markets programs in the Learning Management System are properly administered.
- Design a communication strategy and establish processes to provide regular and ongoing communication regarding all Global Markets Learning initiatives to the regional Learning teams.
Conduct Needs Analysis:
- Undertake needs analysis, including all data gathering, research, and analysis of the data. Use varied instruments and techniques to support data gathering and research, such as interviewing, profiling, group process, surveys, analysis of existing data, etc.
- Partner with the Senior RM to develop and execute learning and development strategy and solutions including: design, development, maintenance and marketing of Global Market curriculum (One Markets).
- Identify most appropriate solutions to eliminate root causes of the organizational or individual performance issues. Facilitate discussions and negotiate with the client on implementing appropriate solutions. Navigating the internal L&D network to deploy best in class solutions in alignment with the broader organization.
Program Management and Administration:
- Lead initiatives to continuously update and enhance existing programs taking into account new delivery methods and solutions. Establish sound maintenance plans to keep programs current with changing business needs, e-learning technology and business strategy.
- Engage in the assessment and reengineering of existing programs, analysis of gaps and development of a platform that will provide training and development opportunities throughout various career stages and levels.
- Create and systematize all reporting requirements for program nominations, enrollment and participation.
- Responsible for developing and implementing consistent reporting and metrics to measure the effectiveness of training (i.e., strategies to measure return on investment). Partner with global colleagues responsible for Global Markets learning initiatives to support data gathering, analysis, problem identification, solution definition, and implementation.
- Manage all vendor relationships, including: program design, deployment coordination, direct relationships with key business stakeholders, procurement issues and payment.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with existing and new vendors in order to stay abreast of new offerings and learning trends.
- Implement comprehensive learning and development solutions in support of business issues. Implement consistent methods and metrics to measure the effectiveness of learning and development solutions.
- Partner with key Global Markets stakeholders, the Learning Technology team and the Citi Innovation Lab to design a state-of-the-art online learning management interface for Global Markets. The RM is responsible for ensuring that the ICG Learning strategy and vision inform the system design and execution plan.
- Learning and Development (or other relevant HR functional experience) in Financial Services industry and / or equivalent HR / Capital Markets related background – 7-10 years.
- Experience working across regions, cultures, geographies required.
- Experience in large, matrixes and multinational organizations is preferred.
- Breadth of experience in needs assessments, instructional design and delivery for multiple modalities (e.g., classroom, self-paced, virtual).
- A proven record of managing external vendors through the end-to-end process of program delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Sound understanding of Citi businesses, their business strategy, goals and objectives so as to engender high credibility.
- Excellent advisory skills and able to ask the right questions so as to clearly understand the client’s needs and issues.
- Demonstrated experience in learning needs analysis, in addition to the diagnosis, analysis, design and implementation of learning and development solutions in a multi- geography context.
- Demonstrated expertise in applying adult learning principles.
- Solid understanding of L&D offerings in the local/regional/global, internal/external context, and the resultant judgment to know the most appropriate solution to offer the client.
- Demonstrated experience managing budgets.
- Experienced in the evaluation of L&D initiatives.
- Strategic learning vendor solutions management.
- Multi-year L&D experience – established learning professional having provided strategic learning support for large and complex organizations in the junior talent space. Proven track record of delivery and achievement.
- Outstanding relationship & advisory skills – so as to enable the development of productive and trusted relationships with business leaders, in addition to colleagues within HR and L&D regionally and globally, and relevant external partners.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong communication and questioning skills.
- Accountability and execution – consistently operating at high standards of quality and accuracy within required timeframes. Ensures decisions are made, and outcomes delivered.
- Analysis and decision making – able to identify and understand the primary issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
- Self-starter – positive, energetic and able to prioritize and act upon the important issues whilst keeping communication channels open to relevant stakeholders.
- Highly organized and able to deliver against firm timelines.
- Coach and develop others – effective leadership of small team, whilst ensuring each team member is continually building upon their skills and capabilities.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs