- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, political science etc., required. Master’s Degree, Law Degree, Certification in public accounting (CPA), or Internal Auditing (CIA) preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience implementing a sophisticated healthcare Compliance Program and minimum of ten years comprehensive auditing experience , five of which must be at supervisory or managerial level; or five years in public accounting at supervisory or managerial level.
- Exciting opportunity available for a bright, motivated Vice President of Corporate Compliance and Internal Audit. The ideal candidate is a demonstrated high performer with a strong background in either Audit or Compliance within the health care industry. An effective problem solver and communicator, the chosen candidate will have demonstrated success addressing complex situations collaboratively with an appropriate sense of urgency. An ability to build productive internal and external relationships will be key to successful performance in this role.
- Knowledge of federal requirements regarding “model compliance program standards” and US Federal Sentencing Guidelines. Experience with generally accepted auditing standards and accounting principles; financial and operational auditing and monitoring techniques; compliance and clinical auditing and monitoring practices; federal fraud and abuse rules; data analytic techniques; and experience with computerized records, system applications and control systems.
- Must have broad-based experience relating to hospital, physician practice and lab operations and compliance activities; healthcare data processing systems and applications; complying with federal and state fraud and abuse rules; and integrated health care delivery networks.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs