Sets standards across Fuels Division, encompassing Operations, HSSE and Training. Via Audit programme ensures adherence to, and direction on, operational processes and procedures to JIG, customer, company and legislative requirements. Provides guidance and support to ASIG senior management and ASIG fuelling sites within EMEAI (and ROW on request). Represents ASIG at JIG and consortium committees as directed.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Day to day management of the Compliance team.
- Prepare and oversee the delivery of the HSSE Business Plan.
- Monitor all MORSE, Self Certs and Smart App entries and formulate monthly reports.
- Monitor all HSE measures/KPIs and take corrective action as appropriate.
- Oversee publication of all safety bulletins.
- Oversee all site HSSE meetings and provide advice/support as required.
- Deliver all safety initiatives.
- Maintain register of all risk assessments and update/add as required.
- Overview of incident investigations as directed.
- Write and update internal operating manuals.
- Produce training material for business.
- Oversee Training plans, amend and update all training documentation/records as appropriate; ensure delivery of the Training Plan.
- Monitor efficiency and standards of trainers across fuels locations.
- Monitor PTW and MOC.
- Prepare and own risk register for business.
- Oversee, plan and conduct emergency exercises annually and own master ERP reviewing site specific plans for Business contingency and continuity.
- Write and update audit programme.
- Lead and undertake audits to deliver annual audit plan and spot audits.
- Maintain records of findings, share with team and ensure all closed as required.
- Oversee security requirements and ensure business is compliant with appropriate legislation.
- Ensure compliance with environmental legislation.
- Support all Fuel operations in meeting all JIG operational and HSSE inspection criteria including JIG dashboard requirements.
- Represent ASIG on various consortium committees as directed.
- Develop CI plan for HSSE.
- Support Business Development as directed.
- Liaise with senior team to develop a complimentary service offering.
- Excellent knowledge of business management including HSSE, Fuel Operations, HR and Finance.
- Extensive knowledge of HSSE as applied in Fuels related operations, into plane, fuel storage facilities and hydrant operations Knowledge, understanding and compliance to JIG requirements.
- Knowledge, understanding and compliance to JIG requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of Health, Safety & Environmental Leadership.
- Auditor qualification.
Experience in a Regional Aviation Operational Management position.
- Experienced in accident/incident investigative techniques.
- Experienced in oversight and authorship/ownership of Operational Manuals.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining effective working relationships at senior management level, in particular with business partners, airport authorities and suppliers.
- Good working knowledge of ASIG operations preferred.
- Proven extensive experience in team leadership and development.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to prioritise work load in order of urgency and importance.
- Excellent Communication skills written and oral.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards to include JIG.