At Regions the Private Wealth Management Personal Trust Specialist is responsible for the client administration and acquisition of a group of Personal Trust and Estate Plan accounts which are large and complex. Administration responsibilities include client meetings and compliance review of plan accounts. Responsibilities include prospecting, developing internal and external business networks for the purposes of generating new business opportunities, and participating in sales presentations.
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Develop and retain trust and investment management clients
- Manage the set-up, implementation and administration of trusts and estates
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in the trust and investment management industry to ensure prudent administration and investment management
- Ensure that account administration is in compliance with fiduciary principles
- Coordinate client service activities with other wealth management partners
- Provide guidance for the development and on-going maintenance of investment allocations, goals and objectives
- Assists/Generates new business opportunities
- May manage nonexempt personnel
This position is incentive eligible.
- Bachelors degree
- 9 plus years of Trust Administration, Estate/Tax Law, Financial Planning or relevant experience
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of trust principles and regulatory and tax matters relating to the administration of trust accounts
- Strong presentation and proven sales skills
- Excellent oral, written and organizational skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, including attention to detail
- Skilled in applicable computer software, e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.