- Ensure regulatory compliance with all Singapore and Asian Region regulations as defined by their respective government agencies for all import and exports.
- Responsible for determination and filing of export licensing for products and technical data.
- Conduct customer or transaction restricted (denied) party screenings
- Verify Harmonized Code Classification of products and technical data
- Assist in maintaining a documented Internal Compliance Program in accordance with guidelines of the relevant agencies in Singapore and other countries;
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with applicable global regulations.
- Drive the continuous improvement of the Company’s Compliance Program, including automating processes and procedures;
- Support all activities relating to customs audits, investigations, disclosures, etc.
- Partner with numerous organizations globally within the company, including but not limited to, Legal, Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, IT, to develop and execute defined procedures
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong in Trade Compliance at Specialist level
- Knowledge of and experience with international logistics
- Knowledge of and experience with Singapore customs regulations on import and export
- Knowledge of and experience with import/export documents and regulations
- Ability to quickly adopt to new flows and additional tasks
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements and cost reductions
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a clear and concise style
- Proficient in web based applications and MSOffice
- Experience calculating all-in transport prices for complex projects
- Qualified candidates must be interested in working within fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must be fluent in English, any other Asian language is a plus
- Must possess a high level of integrity and professionalism, including in dealing with complex and sensitive matters
- Knowledge of and experience with other Asian countries import and export regulation a plus
- Experience and understanding of VAT regulations a plus
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs