GovTech is looking for a responsible individual, preferably with at least 3-years’ experience in Information System as related to Compliance Management. This individual will develop and manage the Compliance Program by assessing and documenting compliance to various regulations. The role will be working together with the technical product teams in assisting testing and validating the controls for continued compliance.
What to Expect:
- Perform initial review, analysis and tracking of risk management forms.
- Assess PaaS Infrastructure compliance and security landscape to keep controls within Government regulations.
- Develop customer facing documentation that describes the security and compliance across PaaS Infrastructure.
- Coordinate audit testing, documentation, self-assessment testing and remediation activities.
Assist Operation teams in the documentation of key controls.
- Prepare for readiness to internal and external audits, including mapping audit objectives to controls, policies, and standards to ensure coverage.
- Participate in the IT Security risk assessment process.
- Assist in the control testing of various IT compliance and vulnerability assessments.
How to Succeed:
- Passion for Information System Compliance practitioners.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and maintaining IT system policies and standards.
- 3-5 years of experience in supporting internal and external auditing exercises.
- Good understanding of IT system architecture designs and operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, translating technical risks into business terms that can be understood by executive management.
- Attention to detail, meticulous, patience, and flexibility. Positive attitude, team player and ability to work independently.
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills with high level of maturity, judgment, and negotiation/influence skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Understanding of various government network, security policy and governance requirements.
- Experience in software-defined infrastructure (OpenShift and NSX)
- Familiarity with multi-tier cloud security on providers such as AWS, Azure, OpenShift or CloudFoundry
- Candidates with more than 10 years of experience will be considered for senior position