- Prepare consolidated corporate federal, and combined and separate state and local income tax returns, quarterly tax estimates, and return extensions.
- Assist with quarterly tax provisions and transfer pricing documentation.
- Prepare earnings stripping calculation and manage FIN48 process.
- Review various tax returns as assigned.
- Represent corporations in tax audits.
- Provide training and guidance to personnel on tax matters.
- Research and provide recommendation on tax issues.
- BS in Accounting is preferred.
- 8-10 years’ tax experience is required (incl. 1-2 years Big 4 strongly preferred).
- Experience using Onesource corporate tax software.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word).
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with others and enhance teamwork environment.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs