What You’ll Do
Exciting changes are happening within the Cisco Finance organization as we shift to become focused on our business partners and drive major transformational initiatives in the way we operate. Cisco’s Tax Provision group responsible for monthly financial close, quarterly foreign tax provision and annual US tax compliance for International entities and provision to tax return true-ups.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage monthly and quarterly foreign income tax provision process for International entities.
- Assist with the computation of Foreign Tax Provision and related projects
- Review quarterly calculation of foreign current tax provision and deferred taxes prepared by local controller and/or outside service provider.
- Analyze provision automation opportunities in order to drive efficiency in process
- Review foreign tax return to provision true-up with Cisco International Tax Compliance Team
- Review changes in tax laws and/or accounting pronouncements to understand impact on foreign provision
Who You’ll Work With
The team conducts financial close every month, review provision to tax return true-ups. The team works closely with International accounting workgroups and our external Big4 Partner for tax provision work.
Who You Are
You are an International Tax Manager with strong accounting, analytical and research skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and be hands-on.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Masters in Tax degree or related discipline
- 6+ years of tax experience in public accounting and/or corporate tax department
- Working knowledge Excel
- Good written, verbal and inter-personal skills required
- Must be a team player
- CPA or LLM
- At least 2 years tax experience in US international tax
- Project management skills
- Strong understanding of ASC 740 accounting for income taxes with relevant experience
- One Source Tax Provision Software knowledge a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.