As a Talent Acquisition Specialist based in our Los Angeles office, you will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition Operations team, supporting Capital Group’s Management Recruiting efforts. You will have the unique opportunity to build relationships with HR and senior business leaders across the enterprise while increasing your knowledge of Human Resources and the executive search process. You will be responsible for the overall candidate experience and act as the liaison between various stakeholders throughout the recruiting life cycle. You will play an important role in bringing top talent to Capital Group!
- Acting as the initial point of contact for Management Recruiting related questions from candidates, external firm contacts, associates and senior business leaders
- Coordinating complex phone, virtual, and in-person interview schedules with multiple internal and external parties
- Facilitating a seamless candidate experience by arranging travel, coordinating meals and escorting candidates on the day of interviews
- Communicating with internal/external contacts and candidates to provide timely updates on the search scheduling process
- Managing the candidate documentation and information within Capital Career Resources (CCR) applicant tracking system to ensure key information is captured for the candidate and search
- Coordinating orientation, fingerprinting, and onboarding process for new hires
- Participating in Management Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, and HR related projects to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the function
- 3+ years of Human Resources, Customer Service, Meeting Planning and/or Administrative Assistant experience supporting multiple senior leaders in a corporate environment
- A self-starter with excellent judgment, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong customer service orientation and professionalism
- Experience managing multiple projects and assignments with competing deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact, diplomacy and discretion.
- A desire and ability to learn about Capital’s Management Recruiting process and leverage opportunities for process improvements
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and experience learning new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree required