- Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank’s interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital.
- We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners.
- Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of Group CDD standard across BU / Countries.
- Provides regional support to CDD related matters.
- To assist in implementing EWRA Framework
- Review of high AML risk cases and provide appropriate advisory strategy
- Participate in digitalization projects e.g KYC related process improvements
- To assist in conducting NPA reviews
- Conduct AML trainings
- Preparation of Monthly AML key metrics reporting
- Ad-hoc projects involving AML initiatives / improvement
- To provide advisory support to relevant business / support units (1st line of defence)
- To assist in regulatory inspection, including providing responses to regulator’s enquiries
- To assist in AML reviews conducted by Group Audit or External Auditor
- To assist on other FCSS advisory functions – Fraud, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Sanctions, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum 9-10 years of AML experience involving in areas such as AML Advisory / Transaction Monitoring due diligence / Sanction Screening Review / Client Risk Review.
- Whilst Retail / Private banking exposure is important, the applicant should also possess good working knowledge on the different business segments and products (corporate and institutional banking).
- Extensive understanding of MAS Notices, Guidelines and Regulations on AML/CFT and Sanctions is pertinent.
- Good understanding on impacts of relevant / applicable AML regulations in US, EU and UN.
- Effective communication and written skills.
- Able to work in a team, work confidently with Senior Management.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs