The Stock Audit & Compliance Officerwill work closely with the Stock Audit & Compliance Team Lead. You will be responsible for attending and overseeing stock counts in the retails stores within your region. You will also audit the store processes and as part of a team audit the Distribution Centre and support Inventory Control.
Pre Count Visit
- Attend stores as per the stock count calendar and ensure that the store is ready for their physical count.
- Liaise with Retail Ops and Inventory Control to prepare the store for their count.
- Review all system stock locations, work with Inventory Control to ensure these are cleared down for the physical count date.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to the store management team.
- Produce a store pre count report and issue to the Stock Audit & Compliance Manager and the Store Manager.
- Produce a monthly report of store recommendations and improvements.
- Ensure an accurate and efficient stock count of all store stock holding locations.
- Oversee the store stock count.
- Ensure all stock locations have been counted.
- Review discrepancies prior to the closing of the count.
- Following the count work with Inventory Control to review the discrepancies and adjustments.
- Attend stores and audit for compliance of stock.
- Review stock holding locations on Quantiv and audit as necessary.
- Audit staff training on Quantiv and stock handling procedures.
- Compile data and produce Weekly Compliance Reports.
- Review processes and provide feedback & recommendations.
- Support with daily requests.
- Answer relevant emails in the mailbox.
- Produce guidelines on stock processes.
- Execute accurate stock movements.
- Liaise with other departments around stock queries/ issues/ movements.
WHO YOU ARE:
- The Stock Audit & Compliance (Officer) should have an understanding of the stock counting process
- Strong analytical skills
- Good/advanced level Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP & Quantiv (or other significant ERP system) is desirable
- Good customer service skills are desirable
- Strong work ethic with the ability to maintain standards while working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be process driven but commercially focused
- Able to stay away overnight as and when required by the business
- Possess the ability to recommend and present new ideas