Communicates across direct organization and across the Risk & Compliance function in area of expertise. Presents to senior leaders (SPB and EB) in specific technical space and on cross-functional teams on how their domain contributes to the overall Risk & Compliance strategy.
- Comprehensive, in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in a domain of Risk & Compliance (e.g. Risk Management, Audit, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of security concepts in technologies that intersect with own domain
- Able to connect the dots across domains and develop cross-domain security solutions
- Works on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver security solutions for the business
- Act as advisor and coach to junior team members
- May allocate and be responsible for the quality of work in others, including leading teams of teams to accomplish project deliverables
- May train new team members in specific technology or process area.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Information Technology and Risk & Compliance but typically 7+ yearsEligibility Requirements:
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Must be willing to travel 10%
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Van Buren Township, MI